Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Why Crunchy?


I love questions. Asking them, answering them, and the process it takes to come to an educated answer. Questions lead to learning and as an education major, I not only learn, but enjoy facilitating learning as well. 
Speaking of questions, it recently hit me that I never question the safety of the common products I purchase. If these everyday items are sold in all the places I shop, they must be safe, right? WRONG! Oh, so wrong. 

With every bit of information gleaned through internet resources, books, friends, and acquaintances,  I realized there is a whole other world out there! The natural, crunchy lifestyle of choosing environmentally friendly and healthy alternatives over processed and chemical infused products and "food".

This blog is going to document my transition to running a crunchy household! I'm positive there will be a lot of trial and error during this journey, and I invite you to learn alongside me. 

Ready, set, let's GO!
One small change each day, will make a BIG difference

-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment