Sunday, June 23, 2013

Our Growing Garden!

Happy Summer!!! I love the season that brings warm weather, July 4th, beach trips, skirts, cookouts, and REAL FOOD!  In celebration of the new season I thought y'all would like to see updated pictures of our hay bale garden. For those doubters out there, YES, we have fruit and vegetables growing, and I can not wait until harvest time!  My first post on straw/hay bale gardening (along with "before" pictures) can be found here. Let me know what you think and if you would ever try growing your own straw bale garden. I appreciate the interest that the original post has generated!
The whole garden (perfect for two)!
Soon, we will have a lot of squash!
Zucchini is about to explode into yummy goodness!
Cucumbers too! 
Our tomatoes are doing extremely well!
A pepper.
Cherry tomatoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment