Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Delightful Deliveries

I just have to boast of my husband's greatness today (and everyday)! I mean, really, he is amazingly sweet, patient, kind, understanding... (Are you gagging yet?) Anyway, I come home from work to find a package at the door. I got excited thinking it was the Soap Nuts that I ordered last week, but when I checked the mailbox, the Soap Nuts were in there(I will post about those very soon). So now I am thinking that Tim has just ordered some math related book or study manual and leave it on the table for him to open when he gets home. In the meantime, I send him a text telling him that something came for him in which he replies, "Yay, it finally came. It is safe for you to open, if you want :)" Well, of course I opened it because I have a serious issue with being impatient (I don't like surprises all that much either, but mainly because I'm a bit of a control freak). Inside the package is an earth friendly, all natural soy candle from Diamond Candles (every candle has a ring in it)!!! Not only do I get an eco friendly, deliciously clean smelling Lavender Lemon candle, I also get a  ring when the candle has burned down to reveal it. While I (im)patiently wait for that to happen, I will be enjoying the scent. Yay for being a girly girl and having such a thoughtful husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment